Cornerstone exists because of Jesus. We'd love to show you how your story matters to him, and how his story matters for you.
The church isn't an organization or a building. The church is a family—God’s family, filled with redeemed sinners that are now his children because of Jesus.
Just like a vine grows best with a good trellis, our church family grows best with good programs. Our programs and ministries are tailored to support the community and mission God has given us.
January 7, 2018
Over the past few months we’ve been walking through our Discipleship Pathway. As we stop at the mid-way point in our sermon series we want to highlight how we the Discipleship Pathway can be utilized regularly (daily, weekly, annually) to help you continue to grow in Christlikeness. It’s also important to recognize that the Discipleship Pathway can’t be used alone. It must be used together in community so we can see ourselves more accurately and know God more fully.
1. How could you begin to use the Discipleship Pathway daily?
2. How could you begin to use the Discipleship Pathway weekly?
3. How could you begin to use the Discipleship Pathway annually/semi-annually?
4. Who should you be using the Discipleship Pathway with?
5. How would some of your close relationships look different if you were intentional about talking about the different areas of the Discipleship Pathway?
Scott serves the church by overseeing leadership, development, global ministries, and counseling/discipleship.
Additional sermons that might be of interest.
Suggestions from related topics.